The St. St. John the Evangelist Conference of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVdP) was founded in April 2007. Our mission is to offer food assistance and financial support to people who are in need living in the St. John the Evangelist and St. Vincent de Paul boundaries - parishioners and non-parishioners alike.
- If you are in need please contact: 540-270-6774
- Volunteers with SVdP share the love, fellowship, and resources of both our God and our St. John the Evangelist family during home visits with clients in need. For those wishing to join us by helping with financial donations and donations or items such as Baby Diapers & Dry Goods, the need is always there. Please call (540) 270-6774. If you'd like to volunteer, please contact Art Fairweather at : [email protected]
- If you would like to help:
- Financial Donations can be made in the collection basket or online at: https://sje1.org/make-donation
- Food donations with next years expiration dates are accepted at the Parish Office. There is a St. Vincent de Paul donation box located outside of the Parish Office.
The items most needed are: Diapers, personal products, peanut butter and jelly, pasta, cereal, cleaning supplies, canned vegetables and fruit.
Thank you for your generosity!