Sacramental Records Request

Parish Registration is required before the parish can issue a sponsorship certificate for those asked to be sacramental sponsors or godparents.

  •      You must be a registered, contributing member for at least six months before a certificate is provided.
  •      We require a week's notice for a Certificate of Eligibility to be issued.
Designed & Powered by On Fire Media |