Donations are greatly appreciated and will go a long ways toward the success of Oktoberfest!
We need donations of the following:
· Canned Soda & Water Bottles—NO GLASS Please!
· Charcoal—plain, not “self lighting”
· Paper products—napkins, plates, bowls, etc.
· Plastic silverware
· Gift Cards for groceries and supplies
· Clean stuffed animals for Games prize
· Individually wrapped candy and full-sized candy bars
· Large Wicker Baskets for Silent Auction items
Donations may be dropped off at the parish office during normal business hours: 9 AM—4 PM.
The WES will be accepting CLEAN, gently used and/or new furniture, household items, jewelry, purses, gardening, camping, knick-knacks, baby items, toys, etc.
NO Books, NO Electronics, and NO clothing, Please!
Donations accepted at Mercy Hall on Wed, 10/04 and Thu, 10/05 from 9 AM to 6 PM.
WES hours are Fri, 10/06, from 8:30 AM to 6 PM and Sat, 10/07 from 8:30 AM to 12 PM.